Slim Your Lower Body with Affordable Liposuction in NYIf you’re not satisfied with the shape of your lower body, you can target just about any area with the best liposuction in NYC. It can get rid of lumps and bumps or slim down areas bothering you. A few areas have become increasingly popular.
- Hips: Hip size is partly determined by your bone structure. Some women just have wider hips. Many women who are more pear shaped don’t know how much slimmer their hips can be with a little lipo, though. Some might also look into moving the fat with a Brazilian butt lift. This way, you augment your backside instead of the sides of your hips. When you just want to get rid of the fat, surrounding areas can also be slimmed down.
- Mon Pubis: This is more commonly referred to as the pubic area, and it’s not the first area you might think of. It becomes more noticeably for some women after a tummy tuck, though. It can seem like it came out of nowhere. The truth is it was always there, and you just didn’t see it. Savvy doctors may recommend liposuction in this area for some patients planning a tummy tuck. This way, you can get it all done at once.
- Saddlebags: Fat can build on the outer area of the upper thigh creating a saddlebag effect. This is more common in women than men, and liposuction can improve the way pants fit.
- Thighs: A liposuction doctor in New York can target both the inner and outer thighs. For some women, it creates the coveted thigh gap. Others want to trim down the outer thighs for a more flattering shape. For some women, this can also reduce chaffing.
- Knee: You probably won’t notice fat collected around the inner knee unless you have it. For those with extra fat around the knee, though, fat can make them disproportionate to the rest of the leg. Liposuction has a streamlining effect creating the right contours and smooth lines at the knee.
- Calf: Many people actively work for well-developed calves. Extra fat around the calves can mask the muscle and definition you’ve worked for. Liposuction can define both the calf and the ankle for shapely legs.