Talk to a Breast Lift Doctor in Long Island about the BenefitsOne of the major barriers for patients seeking affordable breast lifts in NY is that they don’t understand all the advantages. After discussing the options with a doctor, there are a few typical reasons women choose a breast lift.
- They Don’t Like the Shape of Their Breasts Sometimes your breasts don’t come out the way you want them to after puberty, and for other women, they change in shape after pregnancy, weight loss, or other significant life events. Whatever the cause of your dissatisfaction with the shape of your breasts, a breast lift can sometimes adjust the current state of your breasts to be closer to the form you want.
- The Nipples Have Dropped below the Crease of the Breasts. For many women who choose a breast lift, the most prominent symptom is sagging of the breasts. However, there is some debate on the severity of that sagging. For many doctors, it depends entirely on you as a patient. How much sagging are you comfortable with? We can tell you if it meets the standard definition of sagging. Beyond that, though, it’s up to you. For some women, it’s not serious until the nipples start to drag below the crease. For others, it becomes problematic much sooner or later. One of the principal purposes of a breast lift is to boost your confidence in the way your body looks. If you won’t see a difference in your confidence levels, there’s no reason to do it right now.
- Skin Irritation and Rashes Have Become More Common. Sometimes when the skin rubs against itself on a continual basis, rashes and skin irritation develop at an increased rate. If you have noticed this below your breasts, especially if it has become a regular occurrence, put away the skin creams and talk to your doctor about a breast lift. Painful chaffing and rashes can be a thing of the past. Some women experience this for years without doing anything, but that doesn’t have to be you.
- A Breast Reduction Is the Primary Surgery. When you have your breasts surgically reduced, it doesn’t just remove the mass and then leave the breasts in ideal condition. Due to all the excess skin left behind, sagging is common. So doctors routinely recommend a breast lift with reductions.
- The Areolas Are Stretched or Irregularly Shaped. With pregnancy and in some other situations that cause the breasts to sag, the areolas are sometimes misshapen or severely enlarged. A breast lift can help you to correct this abnormality to enhance every aspect of your breasts.